Thursday, October 2, 2008

What Will The Off-Season Bring?

It hasn't even been 48 hours since we came up short in our bid for an A.L. Central title and I am already thinking about what the Twins will be doing this off-season. This will be the first full off-season for GM Bill Smith, who took over after Terry Ryan left the GM spot. This will be a big test for Smith this winter.

Some questions you may want to know about are: What do we need to improve on? Are we willing to spend the money? Who exactly is available within reason? Well, I will try to answer these questions and many more over the next few days, weeks and months ahead.

I will be also be doing various reports. For example, I will be looking back at the 2008 season and looking towards the off-season. I will discuss possible moves, rumors that come up, teach you guys about some prospect you may not know about off hand and then just any other Twins information.

No comments: